Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking for a new role? We have great opportunities at Stannah, with great benefits!
We are looking for Stairlift Service Engineers to join our Orpington Service Branch, covering service routes across South West and Central London areas.
Ideally engineers will be located in or around North London, Central London, Middlesex or Surrey.
We are looking for engineers who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or have a mechanical or electrical background.
Engineers will be required to travel therefore a full driving licence is essential. You will also participate in an out of hours rota where you will be requested to go on call every 1 week out of 5.
The Service Engineer roles include going into Care Homes therefore we request successful candidates to be fully vaccinated as per the Care home regulations.
- Servicing and Repairs of Stairlifts and Goods Lifts and completing minor repairs
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on stairlifts, some of which may not be Stannah products
- Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region
- Manage your own service route
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering experience
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.