Domestic Gas / Heating Engineer
Salary and Package on offer:
Employed Position + Base Up to £45k-£50k (depending on experience) + Bonus/Overtime for additional earnings + Van + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits.
No out of hours callout.
Location: - you'll be responsible for covering the West London area, therefore you'll need to live within a commutable distance, i.e. areas such as West London, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Middlesex, Slough, Surrey or with good access into the area.
- Joining an established specialist within the heating industry and as a Domestic Gas and Heating Engineer, you'll be responsible for service, repair and breakdown works on a range of domestic gas, boilers and heating systems and throughout residential properties.
- Our client provide an exceptional service to homeowners, landlords and tenants throughout some of the smartest properties in the area.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Hold relevant acs domestic gas certificates such as; - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 etc.
- Have a proven background as a domestic gas engineer.
- Have strong boiler service and breakdown experience.
- Have good multimeter fault-finding skills.
- Be open to minor basic plumbing work as well as gas boiler breakdown and service work.
- Have similar experience working in domestic properties or high-end residential properties.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap and to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.