Due to winning a significant number of new contracts our client based in Nottingham has vacancies for fire alarm service engineers across the UK, but specifically in the East Midlands to cover Birmingham, Coventry and the Black Country.
A willingness to deliver exceptional customer service are the primary requirements for this role, as well as the following key skills:
- To service and carry out repairs on fire alarm systems as well as attending call outs for system breakdowns.
- Provide excellent service to exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the planning team, ensuring your time is managed efficiently and jobs are prioritised correctly.
- Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates/BSIA Certificates or checklist as appropriate, and on time.
The key technical requirements for this role include:
- A good working knowledge of various fire alarm systems, how to test, isolate, fault finding and repair
- Knowledge of BS 5839
- Be able to pass a CRB check
- Be part of an out of hours call rota
- Full UK driving licence
- Highly competitive basic salary between £25k-£32k, negotiable depending on location and experience - OTE £40-£45k per annum
- Overtime and call out payments
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Branded company workwear, mobile phone, tablet computer, laptop and testing equipment
- On call rota - 1 in 7 weeks
- 37 1/2 hour working week as standard and start times from 7:30am/8am
- 1/2 hour travel paid to/from work
If you're a motivated, hard-working individual, keen to work as part of a professional and dedicated team, please complete the online application form and attach your CV below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.