Mechanical Shift Engineer – FM
£39,000 + £42,000 + £3,000 allowance + discounted food + TV/ Broadband package + great company benefits
Your new company
- Global and leading Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
- Working on a flagship contract for one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management services providers.
- The site you will be working on is a large multi-purpose facility with a number of buildings consisting of corporate offices, studios and energy centres.
- You will be completing planned and reactive maintenance duties on a continental shift pattern.
- Shift pattern: 4 Days on - 6 days off - 4 nights - 4 off - 3days - 3 nights - 4 off Hours: 12 hours 7AM - 7PM
- Work will include servicing and stripping down pumps replacing seals and bearings.
- You will also be completing maintenance tasks on air handling units, ac controls, plumbing, pipework systems as well as minor multi-skilled tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates will hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates must also have a strong understanding of multi-skilled duties such as Electrical, Plumbing and Building fabrics.
- Experience working in a FM/Maintenance environment.
- UK Driving License
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this advert and a member of Facilitate Search will be in contact to discuss further.
Facilitate Search is a specialist recruiter to the Facilities Management industry operating across the UK. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.