I'm recruiting on behalf of my client who is looking for a Project Manager on a permanent basis to work on various projects within the power industry .
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Company car
Location: Manchester - Office / Remote working
My client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to manage multiple projects within the Power Industry. This role will be working out of the Manchester office but will involve occasional travel throughout the UK.
* Experience with both small and multi million pound mechanical / electrical projects
* Experience in either sprinkler, gas, deluge and fire detection projects
* Liaison with the client and internal managers to ensure project goals are met
* Able to understand and follow building plans and drawings. Knowledge of British standard codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
* Ensure departmental KPI's are met
* Manage all correspondence, plans, deliverables, schedules and documentation.
* Technically qualified - Knowledge of mechanical or electrical systems
* Previous knowledge of the power industry would be desirable but not essential
* Ability to work accurately and efficiently and have good communication skills
* Professional and pleasant manner
* Ability to work with multiple teams
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.