Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a new Lift Service Engineer.
Working from home you will have full autonomy to carry out services and minor repairs working a service route across the West Midlands area.
Job Title: Lift Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive plus overtime, on-call and call out bonus
Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 on call.
Location: West Midlands
· Manage your own service route with the minimum supervision. Complete the services during the allocated/scheduled month.
· Attend call outs for trap ins and breakdowns.
· Carry out minor repair work.
· You will work throughout your designated area but will also assist our Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
· Participate in the call out rota covering the branch area.
· Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
· Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
· Ensure reports are completed within a timely manner including all the appropriate information required for follow up work to be completed reducing return visits.
· Mentor and coach Engineer Mates/Trainees.
· Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and road legal at all times.
· Appropriate PPE will be provided and its use is mandatory and any loss or defect must be reported and replacements obtained.
· Ensure you have essential van stock at all times by liaising with your branch.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
Experience servicing and repairing passenger lifts.
You will be confident to work on your own initiative
You will be versatile working on various makes and models of Elevators
A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent
Full clean driving license
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Mehtab Sabir at Imperial Professionals.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.