The role will require:
- coordination of all the inputs from stakeholders,
- defining scope and prioritisation of feature development,
- creating high level schedules and budgets,
- effective scheduling across various projects,
- delivery of projects on time,
- communication of activities and progress across all levels of business,
- supporting continuous improvement in planning and development processes.
The Requirements are
- Sufficient experience managing engineering development projects.
- Experience in estimating work, pulling together development plans and budgets.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others to deliver on time and to full scope.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remove roadblocks and determine novel solutions to problems.
- Proficient experience managing engineering development programs, in hardware and firmware.
- A diverse range of professional experiences, guiding the development teams with a unique perspective.
- Familiarity with engineering diligence controls required for product release.
- Experience interacting with teams across different countries and cultures.
- Experience in Operational Excellence within an Engineering environment.
Please reply to this add to be considered for the role
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.