Manchester and Surrounding Areas (North West Patch)
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Pension + Benefits + Vehicle
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading company within the coffee industry as a field service engineer. With a great package on offer, ongoing training and development and a good work life balance, this is an exciting time to join the most rapidly expanding and well respected company within the industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Visiting customer sites to undertake installation, service, maintenance and repairs
* Working with commercial coffee machines, juice makers, bean to cup and espresso machines
* Accurately complete all relevant paperwork
* Delivery of exceptional customer service at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Field service experience
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience within the coffee sector desirable but not essential
* Passion for coffee
* £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
* Company Vehicle
* Monday - Friday Days
* Multiple bonus schemes
* Ongoing training and development
* Manufacturing training courses provided
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)
Field service engineering, service engineer, FMCG, Coffee machines, coffee engineer, coffee service engineer, vending, electromech engineer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.