Job Title: Contractors Responsible Engineer- Rail Track
Location: Northern Ireland
Rate: Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHCRE
I am looking for a CRE with a good p-way background, to deliver track engineering technical excellence for pway engineering frameworks across northern Ireland.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a track aspect. This role would suit an existing CRE or DPE.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the track engineering on allocated company contracts are technically compliant with the relevant Group, client & company standards.
- Act as the p-way engineering technical contact and liaison with clients and sub-contractors in order to resolve technical issues.
- Prepare Invitation to Tender documentation for track Engineering Sub-contracts.
- Ensure integration of design, installation and testing and that the end product meets the client specification and has technical integrity.
- Carry out project risk assessments. Assist the Tendering department in the preparation of Tenders. Act as the track CRE on contracts as required by the Project Director.
- Attend engineering reviews as required for allocated contracts.
- Be a chartered civils engineer (MICE) or working towards it.
- Have five years relevant experience.
- Will need to have current or past CRE status or proven evidence of being appointed to act as CRE for a period of time.
- Proven experience of managing and controlling the planning, design reviews to delivery of permanent way works
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as rail Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.