Up to £35k
40 Hour week
7:30 – 4:30 Mon-Fri
Permanent or Temp to Perm
Company Van (Not for personal use)
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to work for our client who are a leading M&E contractor who operate Nationwide. Our client is looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to work in Commercial sites in Birmingham and surround areas.
- Repair gas appliances, including fault finding and onsite repair where possible
- Servicing gas appliances
- Reactive repairs on gas appliances, fires and boilers
- Anything from 6-10 appointments per day (dependant on how busy the day is)
To be considered for this role you must have 2+ years’ experience working as a Gas Engineer within Domestic environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hardworking with excellent Time Management
- Required technical skills and/or experience in fault-finding
- Good knowledge of current industry practice
- Domestic ACS qualifications / CCN1 / CENWAT / CKR1 / HTR1
- Oil and Renewable experience is desirable but not essential
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.