Structural Engineer (100% Remote)
Salary up to £35,000
Are you a Structural Engineer based in the Manchester area, looking for full flexibility and the chance to work 100% remotely?
If so, I am working on a brilliant new opportunity, within an established engineering consultancy who are expanding throughout the North West,
You must have experience in and be passionate about residential design, from small domestic projects through to larger new build schemes and developments. They work on some commercial projects, but residential is the ‘bread and butter’.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the business and there are great career progression opportunities as the company grows and develops. There are opportunities for you to grow a team around you, have full control and become a shareholder within the business.
Key experience & attributes for this Structural Engineer role:
- MEng or BEng in civil or structural engineering
- Experience working building structures design within the residential sector
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills, happy to work as part of a small team and on a remote working basis
- Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
- Experience using analysis and design software packages such as Tekla, AutoCad and Revit
- Ability to design through hand calculations
- Developing marketing/ business development skills
- Someone ambitious, who really believes in the company values and wishes to be part of their success
Main duties of this Structural Engineering role:
- Structural calculations
- Producing detailed structural drawings
- Structural surveys and associated reports
- Condition assessments
- Attending client meetings and building rapports with Architects, home-owners and developers
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.