As a Mechanical Fitter you will play a pivotal role in the depot to ensure customers can hire what they want, when they need it through the efficient servicing and maintaining a variety of equipment. As part of our high-performing depot team, you will be responsible for identifying and repairing any faults or damage to equipment.
Successful Applicants as a Mechanical Fitter, you should demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working as a plant fitter role with a relevant mechanical qualification or time served
- Sound and current knowledge of welfare units is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A customer-focused approach workload and committed team player
- A valid driving licence is essential
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will be entitled to lots of great benefits which include:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Standby/Call out rota
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
If this job role is of interest to you or to someone you know, please get in touch today.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.