Business Development Manager / BDM required for this work from home vacancy. We are keen to receive applications from proactive B2B salespeople with technical aptitude.
B2B new business sales experience is essential.
The company are well positioned manufacturer of energy efficient commercial exterior lighting products such as street lamps, flood lights. Although lighting knowledge is not required, this is a technical sales position so technical aptitude and interest is required.
The role will entail selling to local authorities via framework agreements, architects, contractors, MOD, Highways authority, hotels, car parks, leisure facilities and many more sectors.
We are looking for a skilled and successful new business developer.
£40,000 to £60,000
Commission scheme up to 2% of sales OTE £40,000
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home
- Customer visits - covering Midlands and North of England
- Selling the company's range of lighting products
- Develop and cultivate customer base, including into local authorities, architects, contractors, MOD, Highways authority, etc.
- Work with marketing to target campaigns
- Identifying new sales opportunities with different markets
- All applicants should be experienced with several years in B2B sales and willing and driven to develop new business.
- Experience selling to local authorities, architects, contractors, MOD, Highway authorities beneficial
- Full driving license
- Confident use of CRM systems and general computer software - essential
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.