Electrical Crane Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Crane Engineer based in Belfast. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary based on experience.
Providing office support for a range of different clients ranging in the likes of automotive, marine, power, oil & gas, manufacturing environments. You will directly support the Belfast branch whilst offering remote support to our branches across the UK and Ireland.
Field based across Northern Ireland and Ireland, working with a range of different clients ranging in the likes of automotive, marine, power, oil & gas, manufacturing environments. You will test, inspect, survey and maintain existing and new equipment deeming it continually fit for purpose.
- Experience working on hydraulic systems, preferably excavators.
- Experience working with and inspecting lifting equipment.
- Strong hands-on experience in a maintenance, installation, service or commissioning environment.
- Exposure to commercial cranes, lifting devices, material handling equipment, excavators and similar plant.
- A current full driving license.
- Computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and have a clear understanding of Health and Safety.
- Experience installing and inspecting electrical devices/instrumentation – RCI’s, 2D Grading systems.
- Ensure survey's, installations, inspections, maintenance and repairs are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule.
- Provide, build and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
- Fully utilise all operational systems available, ensuring accurate data is inputted and reflected.
- Formulate, produce and distribute inspection reports in a professional manner, within daily timescales and service standards.
- Maintain technical standards within business units to meet business plan measures.
- Carry out assessments and repairs.
- On occasion conduct workshop and assembly duties.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in standards and legislation affecting the Engineer Surveyor's discipline and support change as required.
Our client are industry leaders with over 120 years’ experience, clients across Europe and offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Electrical Crane Engineer, RCI’s, 2D Grading Systems, Commercial Cranes, Lifting Devices, Material Handling Equipment, Excavators, Electrical Devices/Instrumentation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.