On behalf of our client, a top Northern Ireland company, Apple Recruitment Services are delighted to be seeking Sales Project Supervisor to join their Belfast team.
This is a permanent position, the Sales Project Supervisor will work 37 hours per week. Working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, this role will require some flexibility though as there may be events such as trade shows that will fall on the weekends and depending on client needs, the individual may need to work past 5pm during the week at times
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Sales Project Supervisor will effectively manage the company’s sales activities to the Public Sector, delivery of the Sustainability Energy Programme scheme, non-adopted roads and bulk LPG activity.
You will need:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a project management environment
- 2 years’ experience working within the Natural Gas Industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use own initiative
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Develop and effectively manage a connections programme for the unconnected NIHE housing stock in line with company targets.
- Establish and sustain excellent relationships with key personnel within the NIHE to include programme managers and area managers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive overview of NIHE housing stock that includes details of NIHE housing stock within towns that are part of the East Down extension activity.
- Manage relationships with Housing Associations who have housing stock within Greater Belfast and East Down to ensure Phoenix Natural Gas maximise connections through both individual schemes and the NI Sustainable Energy Programme Cosy Homes scheme.
- Effectively deliver PNG NISEP programme by building excellent relationships with appointed managing agent and programme administrator (EST).
This offers a starting salary of between £25-30K plus a performance bonus, company car, mobile phone and a range of other benefits.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.