Multi Skilled Engineer / HVAC Engineer required to work in and around Manchester, North West of England. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of HVAC solutions including commercial boilers, heating systems, mechanical plant equipment, air conditioning and chillers.
Their client base consists of long-standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure, Wren Kitchen stores and Vue Cinemas.
The Multi Skilled Engineer / HVAC Engineer must hold valid gas tickets and be able to cover the North West region for the clients listed above with day to day tasks including planned and reactive service and maintenance visits as well as responding to breakdowns performing fault finding tasks and carrying out repairs.
They expect the Multi Skilled Engineer / HVAC Engineer to have experience of;
- Gas fired Air Handling Units (AHU's)
- Commercial Gas Boilers and Heating systems
- Direct fired water heaters up to 600 kW
- Pumps, Plate heat exchangers, Expansion vessels and pressurisation units
- Knowledge and experience with air conditioning - VRV, VRF, Splits & Multi Splits
Multi Skilled Engineer Position Requirements
- Commercial Gas Tickets (CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1)
- NVQ in Heating & Ventilating
- Ideally F-Gas or Safe Handling Certification
- Full clean drivers licence
Multi Skilled Engineer Remuneration
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Travel Paid after 30 minutes each way
- On call allowance (1 in 4/5, £1,200 guaranteed - if called out Travel Paid door to door)
- Full equipped company van
- Pension & 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.