Mane Contract Services are currently recruiting for an Onshore Wind Team Lead (Senior Engineer level) to work with a world leading Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) client based in the UK. This is a great permanent opportunity for a Senior Engineer who is now looking to take their first steps into a management capacity!
Along with this great opportunity to develop your career, you can do it all from your home! This position will be WFH and you will not be required to travel to the office unless absolutely necessary due to certain project needs.
The onshore wind team lead will be responsible for the onshore wind unit in the UK. The Team Lead will provide technical support and guidance to staff in the onshore wind team.
- Provide technical advice to customers.
- Manage and perform multi-disciplinary certification and advisory work for the wind industry, working to project scope, timeline, and costs.
- Some responsibilities would include wind and site assessments, grid connection reviews, design and permitting support, technical due diligence, owners engineering, project and construction management amongst other responsibilities.
- Propose and participate in R&D activities.
- Assist with proposals and general commercial activities.
- Support the unit with other duties according to business needs.
- Support the recruitment and performance management of staff.
- Good understanding of the onshore wind industry.
- Ability to network effectively across the industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of a global team.
- Track record of producing high quality technical documents and proposals in English.
- Able to provide tailored solutions to the fast-changing Renewable Energy environment.
- Previous experience in consultancy or certification companies will be considered a plus.
- Experience in participating in working groups and presenting to different audiences will be a differentiator.
If you feel this role is suitable to what you are looking for as your next job position, please get in contact with Dylan @ Mane Energy today. You can contact via email (url removed) or call (phone number removed) to find out more information and apply. Alternatively, click "apply now" and we will get back to you!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.