You will take part in the inspection, maintenance and repair of railway lines or associated services on various Network Rail projects, or with one of our many clients, including High Output, CP6, Amey, Balfour Beatty and various more other clients.
Rate of pay range from: 13 - 30 per hour.
To succeed as a MCC in this role you will need:
* PTS with COSS
* Driver (Preferred)
* To work on some contracted projects with a Tier 1 supplier
* Accommodation and meal allowance provided on some contracts
* Career development opportunities
* Required PPE supplied
* Numerous shift pattern options
* Potential for long term work
* PAYE (Umbrella/Direct) contracts
To register your interest or for more information contact Meera Lad on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry.