POTL offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Our Manufacturing Engineer vacancy is an exciting career opportunity with a competative salary which
- Technical Review of customer requirements
- Development of new and existing manufacturing methods taking into account quality, cost, efficiency, tooling, and process flow.
- Process planning
- Tool design
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent or work based experience within a similar role / industry
- Strong experience of working in engineering teams within a fast paced environment
- Results orientated
- Experience in problem solving techniques
- Flexible approach to working to meet project deadlines
- Proven capability to learn and implement new skills and processes
- Attention to detail and understanding of the business environment
- Ability / robustness to self-prioritise work
Skills / Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Process mapping
- Awareness of optical fabrication methods including grinding, polishing, diamond turning, edging & shaping, optical thin film coating, assembly, painting. Preferred but not required
- Strong organisational skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements within a manufacturing environment
- Computer Literate
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Solidworks design software
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.