Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a 12 month Contract basis based in Lisburn.
This role will be inside IR35
We need a project manager who can gather requirements and priorities from our product managers and other stakeholders, and coordinate our development teams, across multiple locations, to deliver high quality hardware and firmware.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:-
- coordination of all the inputs from stakeholders,
- defining scope and prioritisation of feature development,
- creating high level schedules and budgets,
- effective scheduling across various projects,
- delivery of projects on time,
- communication of activities and progress across all levels of business,
- supporting continuous improvement in planning and development processes.
Requirements of the Project Manager:-
- At least 3 years’ experience managing engineering development projects.
- Experience in estimating work, pulling together development plans and budgets.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others to deliver on time and to full scope.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remove roadblocks and determine novel solutions to problems.
- In addition, the candidate would also have:
- 5+ years’ experience managing engineering development programs, in hardware and firmware.
- A diverse range of professional experiences, guiding the development teams with a unique perspective.
- Familiarity with engineering diligence controls required for product release.
- Experience interacting with teams across different countries and cultures.
- Experience in Operational Excellence within an Engineering environment.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.