Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Carry out fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations within the Maintained Areas
- Be pro-active and responsible in Fault Finding, Problem Solving
- Undertake Engineering Planned Maintenance activities within the Department.
- Ensure that all Engineering plant within the allocated area are correctly serviced (planned maintenance routines), maintained and calibrated in conjunction with the current CMMS. (logging on and off and recording the work carried out )
- Ensure that safe working conditions are always maintained in conjunction with company 5’s and Risk Assessment policies both in associated Areas and Responsible plant equipment.
- Ensure efficient communication between you and your peers, including shift handovers.
- Adopt and pursue a working style that will continually improve and enhance work practices within allocated area
- Assist with the improvement methods of reducing plant downtime and increasing plant efficiencies within the areas of responsibility, using modern improvement techniques/updates.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
HNC maintenance/manufacturing engineering or similar.
17th or 18th Edition
Time served/ Recognised apprenticeship
For more information please call Sam Arnold on (phone number removed).
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.