Infrastructure Engineer, £50,000
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading player in the field of I.T Services on a global scale.
Due to a major recent acquisition a unique opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to manage enterprise infrastructure implementation to deliver IT Services to meet the business infrastructure and platform needs of the business in line with significant growth. There are additional acquisitions that will be added to group portfolio over the next 24 months creating more opportunity and an exciting bigger picture in terms of role and career progression.
The Infrastructure Engineer role will be hands on, delivering 3rd line Cloud Infrastructure BAU support of over 200 servers.
Experience of Infrastructure Administration, including windows, Linux, web, database servers, storage and management of 3rd party providers are key priorities of the infrastructure engineer role.
Technical Requirements of the Infrastructure Engineer include:
- Administration of Windows Servers including fail over clustering.
- Strong Knowledge of Identity Management: Active Directory (multi domain & forest) / ADFS (SSO) / Azure AD Connect / Azure Active Directory / Multi-Factor Authentication and Group Policy Management
- Core Windows server technologies (IIS, DHCP, DNS, PKI / NTFS )
- Exchange, Office 365, messaging systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL (T-SQL scripting / AOAG / backup & recovery / SSRS / Power BI)
- ITIL frameworks, in particular Incident and change management
This client has an excellent Technical team who have been with the company for many years providing a great working environment , excellent training and development especially with recent growth in the business providing more systems exposure and challenging project opportunities
For more information, please call or send your CV
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.