Structural Engineer required to join a structural, civil and building engineering company based in there Sheffield office. The Company are continuously growing and now require a Structural Engineer to join their engineering team.
This Structural Engineer will have a Structural engineering degree with 3 years' experience and living in the North Wales area. The Ideal Structural Engineer will be working towards or achieved Chartership.
The companies structural and civil engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- Produce and coordinate scheme designs then develop them to tender and construction.
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- Good IT skills including basic understanding of AutoCAD and Word
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at any one time
Structural Project Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Some flexibility, also remote working possible
- 25 days holiday
- Benefits package
- Death in service
- Health Shield cover
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.