Multi-Skilled - Electrical and Mechanical
Barnoldswick - BB18 - Lancashire
Permanent Night Shifts
Starting Salary up to £42k per annum
Regular Overtime Available
Possible Package up to £50k
Are you an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of repairing CNC machines?
My client is currently searching for a skilled CNC Maintenance & Service Engineer to join their manufacturing unit in Lancashire. Commutable from Skipton, Keighley, Bradford, Burnley, Halifax, Preston and Blackburn.
- Maintain and develop the facility availability and uptime using tools such as TPM, fault analysis and condition monitoring
- Work and implement improvements to a planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Fault find on electrical/electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic circuits and fitting
- Liaise with the Manufacturing and Engineering departments to ensure equipment availability and suggest future improvement activities
- Interrogate CNC/ PLC related machines and suggest ideas for improvement
- Managing projects within the areas of responsibility & demonstrates expertise in specific areas
- Resolve production issues independently and within a multifunctional team
- Support 5S and CI activities
- Time Served Engineer (Elec/Mech)
- NVQ Level 3
- PPM/TPM planning/execution
- CNC Machine Maintenance
- Worked on machine refurbishments/service overhauls
- Use initiative and proactive in decision making
- ONC/HNC desirable
- Support apprenticeship development
- Starting salary of up to £42,000
- Night Shifts
- Plenty of available overtime - could earn up to £50k per annum
- Matched Pension up to 10%
Interested? To apply for this CNC Machine Maintenance position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call (phone number removed) now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.