Group Management Accountant
As Group Management Accountant you will support the Finance Director in providing clear effective weekly and monthly reporting. You will be responsible for financial analysts, workings as part of the Finance team to develop the finance function brand across the organisation, as an efficient and professional team that enables commercial growth.
The Group Management accountant role also supports the preparation of monthly accounts by being a key player in the month end accounting, including cost management.
If successful your new employer and custodian of your personal and professional development, will help you achieve additional skills and career rewards. They are truly people centred and have a passion for business excellence.
- Demonstrable track record of producing full monthly management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Practical experience of presenting monthly management accounts and ‘packs’ for the Board of Directors
- Experience of implementing internal efficiencies and systems of control
- Excellent working knowledge of computerised accounting and related systems
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to plan and complete work within deadlines
- Ability to take accountability and work on own initiative without supervision
- An ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- A driven, hand on and flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the business
- A self-starter and commercially minded with a strong business focus with drive and enthusiasm to develop the role
- Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business
- A positive attitude, co-operative and an ability to follow instructions effectively
Please apply through the link here or call Conor in strict confidence.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.