Roles & Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production
Machinery to the companies standard.
- Work in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with the company's Hygiene Code of
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work.
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Identifying problems on machinery and implementing solutions.
- Continuous improvements.
The Ideal background of a Maintenance Engineer:
- FMCG experience
- Engineering Qualification
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
* Pension Scheme
* Onsite Parking
* Shopping Discounts
What you need to do now
If you are a Maintenance Engineer and are interested in Maintenance Engineer roles, please apply through this advert.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on (phone number removed) alternatively you can send your CV to (url removed)
Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Food, Multi-Skilled, Electrical, Mechanical, Rochester, Kent.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.