Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest construction companies to recruit a Graduate / Junior Site Engineer for a project in Tullamore, Co. Offaly. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience working with a main contractor or else work experience with a main contractor during their college degree.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to progress their career with a well-established contractor.
- As a Junior Site Engineer, you will be involved in setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be involved in the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Junior Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will be involved in quality control and safety measures on site.
- You as an Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a junior site engineer be afforded the opportunity to supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading construction company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a junior site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- You must have over 1 year of experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Eoin McGreevy or to apply click 'Apply now'
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.