Electrical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG –
Salary: £45,000-£47,000 + Overtime
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work at our client’s state of the art site in Berkshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining the leading company within this group. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience in a factory
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be Multi-skilled
- The maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Electrical maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
- The Electrical maintenance engineer will need to be happy to work days and nights.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading group
- Market leading salary
- on the job training
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.