Salary: up to £35k(DOE)
A civil and structural engineering consultancy are on the lookout for an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take responsibility for delivering design packages for Residential Housing Projects from 20 units through to large, phased developments in the hundreds. They are also currently working with a large range of sites, all with their own design challenges.
The team the engineer will be joining is small in size which means you will be involved across all aspects of the project including being responsible for creating the detailed design, with some support from our Technician team.
This consultancy also have a strong coaching culture and are keen to support skill development.
Requirements of the engineer
The successful applicant will have road and sewer design experience, preferably working within the residential sector, and be educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC level.
- Competency in producing detailed designs in AutoCAD
- Experience of drainage design using WinDes Micro Drainage and knowledge of PDS
- A working knowledge of Section 104 and Section 38/278 highways agreements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Experience of Civils 3D
- Good negotiation skills with clients and authorities
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.