Commutable from: Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Coalville, Loughborough, and Tamworth
£24,000 - £34,000 + Training + Progression + Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance
Are you a Structural Engineer, from a Masonry / Construction background, looking to join a global leading company, offering excellent training opportunities and the chance to progress your career?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established company who invest heavily in their staff through comprehensive training and excellent benefits.
You will be working as part of a wider company who operate with a range of blue chip clients, supplying steel and structural supports to a range of constructions. The company have grown from strength to strength and are now looking for a Structural Engineer to join their ranks and contribute to their successful team.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer with a Construction / Civil Engineering related degree, looking for an excellent opportunity to progress their career within a highly competitive field.
- Produce designs for masonry supports to customer specifications
- Calculate loads imposed on products
- Design meetings and site visits to develop customer relationships
- Provide technical support for customers
- Conduct training presentations for staff, customers and site personnel
- Construction or Civil Engineering related Degree
- Any experience working with materials such as Masonry, Steel, Concrete is desirable
- Experience using CAD software, such as AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Able to read construction and manufacturing drawings
Structural Engineer, Structural, Engineer, Engineering, Technical, Construction, Masonry, Concrete, Steel, Supports, Civil, CAD, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Coalville, Loughborough, Tamworth.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.