We are in need of Maintenance Engineers Multi-Skilled who are willing to work in a busy fast paced environment and for a well-established market leader in Bedfordshire area. This is for an FM Provider who is looking to add to their portfolio within their retail business unit. The environment that you will be working in, is in a shopping centre.
Mon - Fri - 0800 to 1700
Maintenance Engineer requirements:
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience (Electrical Bias)
- Strong Fault-Finding skills
- Experience managing on site contractors and ensuring site safety
- Carry out a mixture of PPM & reactive maintenance work on site
- Mechanically you will be working on the service of which will include ahu, fcu motors, conveyors, bearing belts and sorting out any mechanical plant.
- Electrically you will be working on Light ballast, emergency lighting, inverters, 3 phase motors, , relays, sensors, control panels, power supply etc.
- Basic Plumbing and Carpentry
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team
- Call out 1 in 4.
A background in reactive maintenance environment exp is desired not essential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.