Salisbury Group is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our mobile team in North West London.
- Salary upto £30,000 DoE
- Company van which can be used for personal use
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will form part of the regional mobile team and be required to assist the team in the efficient delivery of the PPM and reactive maintenance activities. You will be required to deliver a wide range of statutory and routine PPM’s as well as reactive maintenance activities that will require completing in-line with specific contract SLA’s.
You will be a fully qualified and competent to deliver high quality maintenance and reactive repairs across multiple disciplines where required, but with particular attention being given to experience in working with their primary discipline – Gas / Combustion.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that Salisbury engineering standards and associated competencies are consistently delivered and demonstrable.
- Deliver PPM and minor works – most notably L8 PPMs and other compliance tasks.
- Ensure that the Customer and the Salisbury Team are ‘kept in the loop’ through feedback and regular updates.
- Contribute to the delivery of a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer.
- Ensure best value for money to the Customer by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service. Producing details of time and materials required for any minor works, for quoting purposes.
- Report on performance to your Technical Service Manager.
- Ensure the safe delivery of all Salisbury works, including those of our service partners.
- Liaise with Account Support colleagues, Schedulers, Technical Service Managers, and Sub-Contractors to deliver work to the highest standard within contract SLAs.
- Build and foster relationships with the Customer, other Salisbury colleagues.
- Ensure that the Maximo CAFM system is constantly updated, via your issued tablet, and that all time is accounted for on the generated Work Order timesheet.
- Take personal ownership of the standard of work you deliver - ensuring exceptional service to the customer.
- Carry out all reasonable requests as directed by Salisbury management.
- Cover all call-out responsibilities out-of-hours when on a roster.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent.
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant M&E, Building Services, or maintenance discipline
- Full Driving License
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- 2 years previous experience within similar environment and in particular across area multi sites and multi discipline service delivery.
- 1 years’ experience in a customer facing environment..
- Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance.
- Good understanding of modern office software. Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on Android tablets.
- Strong, demonstrable competencies in building services trades and ability to turn hand to most activities within a building maintenance environment.
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It’s simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.