Salisbury Group are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, to join our mobile engineering team in Nottingham.
- Salary upto £34,000 DoE
- Company van which can be used for personal use
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to assist the team in the efficient delivery of the PPM and reactive maintenance activities. You will be required to deliver a wide range of statutory and routine PPM’s as well as reactive maintenance activities that will require completing in-line with specific contract SLA’s.
This role is for a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer who is competent to deliver high quality maintenance and reactive repairs across multiple disciplines. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in delivering multiple work types commonly found within the FM environment to a high standard.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Ensure the highest standards and Salisbury competencies are delivered and demonstrated.
- Deliver Portfolio PPM and minor works
- Ensure the Client, Customer and Team are ‘kept in the loop’ through feedback and regular updates
- Contribute to the delivery of a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer
- Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team
- Ensure best value for money to the Client by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- Full Driving License
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical Engineering, HVAC or Building services
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- 1 years’ experience in customer facing outsourcing environment.
- Strong, demonstrable competencies of dealing with building services plant.
- Knowledge and experience of working on HVAC systems
- 2 years previous experience within similar environment and in particular across area multi sites and multi
- Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on smartphones.
- Ability to manage priorities in line with business needs
- Ability to turn hand to most activities within a building maintenance environment.
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It’s simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.