£35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with a rapidly growing consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Civil Engineer to join the team in their office which is based in busy Bristol.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Civil engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design, Flood risk.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. The successful Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. Experience in Flood risk and drainage are essential in this role.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.