Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking to join an exciting new rapidly expanding company? Keep reading for more information...
Tell me more:
Joining a precision bespoke engineering company who are currently in a period of growth we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This person must be able to demonstart adaptibility and flexibility within the role along with the ability to take to responsibility and make decisions. It is vital that you are both a team player and team leader. You must have experience in production and devlepment processes, Understanding of production planning, understanding of IP policy and more.
What do you need?
* Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Materials Engineering or a related discipline
* Relevant experience in Manufacturing Engineering in high precision industry.
* Knowledge and experience of Continuous Improvement methodologies
* Experience of process validation and FMEA
* Experience in using ERP systems (e.g. ORACLE, SAP)
* Manufacturing tooling design experience
* Good knowledge of statistical analysis and SPC
* Experience of equipment calibration & maintenance
If you feel you have what it takes please hit the APPLY button now for an immediate CV review. For more info please call Steph.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.