ALink Recruitment are working on behalf of a successful and leading Engineering Consultancy with ambitious plans to grow and therefore are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their successful, respectable and supportive team. You will be involved in a wide range of projects including commercial, retail, education, mixed-use and healthcare. The client is looking for somebody that is driven and has a passion for engineering.
The ideal candidate will have a background working at a senior level as a structural engineering design consultant. They will have proven experience and be able to demonstrate their abilities to manage projects from concept to completion, including following a brief, controlling budgets, setting expectations and liaising with other parties
- BEng/MEng Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartered or working towards Membership of the Institute of Structural Engineers (or equivalent)
- Ability to design in concrete, steel and masonry
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to a professional Structural Engineering team
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solver
If you have some of the experience above but not all, I would still be keen to hear from you as the salary banding allows training and development in areas unknown for ambitious candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.