Door Engineer's (NATIONWIDE)
- Site Based
BID Group Ltd are one of largest independent, owner managed, industrial door companies in the UK, providing service, repair, and installation solutions for all types of industrial door and loading bay equipment across the country. We are a forward thinking and rapidly growing company who have doubled in size over the past 5 years.
We are now looking for the best people to help us continue with our expansion.
Due to expansion and demand for our services, we are currently looking to recruit experienced Industrial Door/Loading Bay Engineers operating from our network of Regional Service Centres in the following areas:
The role will include servicing, repairing, fault diagnosis and or installing industrial doors and associated products.
Specialist Engineer in one or more of the following products:
- Industrial sectional overhead doors
- Industrial roller shutters
- High speed/rapid roll doors
- Dock levellers / loading bays
- Gates & barriers
- Steel security doors
- Folding and sliding doors
You must be a competent engineer with proven experience in delivering service, To a range of industrial door/loading bay products.
Someone who is confident, has a good face to face skills and is comfortable outlining further work to the client.
You must be flexible and willing to work overtime
Proactive problem solver
Skills/Education and Experience
A full driving licence is Essential.
All relevant cards/certificates - SPA Passport, CSCS, PASMA and IPAF qualifications would be an advantage although full training will be provided as required.
Electrically or mechanically qualified would be an advantage but not essential.
What We Offer
- A very competitive basic salary with the opportunity to in excess of £45k
- Overtime at time and a half (Time and a half overtime calculated daily)
- Out of hours callouts at double time plus 2 hour bonus per callout
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Door to door payment (From the start-up of your van)
- 30 days holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Accident & life cover
- Company van/ fuel card
- Mobile Scaffold
- Company mobile phone & tablet
- ALL company uniform & PPE provided.
- Power/ battery tools provided
- Onsite training & external training provided
- Opportunity for progression within
- Funded/ subsidised social events
- New Mercedes automatic vans
- Fully stocked local depot
- Large blue-chip clients
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience, potential earnings in excess of £45 k.
Hours Of Work: Basic 40-hour week, 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime as required.
Please apply HERE! Or, for further information please telephone Michelle Fielden in the HR Department on (phone number removed).
Informal chat with Phil Watkins Assistant Director at anytime
We operate a Covid-19 secure workplace and are fully compliant with government guidelines.
BID Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, ethnic or national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.