We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Negotiable starting salary in the region of up to £34,000 (dependant on your chosen work pattern)
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Maintenance Engineer
- Working days as a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering, heavy manufacturing or process environment.
Requirements of an Maintenance Engineer
- You must hold formal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level NVQ Standard and ideally be apprentice trained mechanically too.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.