Role: Medical Imaging Physicist
Location: Bristol + some homeworking
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with senior engineers to define, plan and execute experiments to prove/disprove new methods.
- Design of jigs and fixtures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of data collection.
- Analysis and reporting of experimental results and data.
- Propose system improvements supported by data.
- Develop and execute test protocols and write reports.
- Development of system level functionality to monitor and operate the product.
- In lab system monitoring and management
Qualifications and experience:
- An engineering graduate (BEng or equivalent)
- Electronic systems test and troubleshooting.
- Five or more years' experience working in a medium sized engineering company in a regulated industry (eg. medical device, pharma, aerospace, defence).
- Experience of MATLAB, Python, C++ programming languages.
- Ideally some experience with electrical safety and/or EMC requirements.
- Ability to liaise with engineers and suppliers to build prototype equipment, test jigs and fixtures.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.