My client, a leading manufacturer, is looking for an experienced honer machinist with experience of setting and operating honing machines to assist in the manufacture of bespoke precision components. The successful honer machinist will join the business on a night shift.
Key Responsibilities of Honer Machinist
- Set and operate honing machines alongside a range of other manual and CNC machinery: mills, lathes, grinding, test rigs.
- Machine components in line with engineering drawing/diagrams or written instruction
- Set and operate inspection and gauging equipment
- Deburr and final assembly
- Self inspect components to ensure quality
- Accurately complete relevant documentation
Experience and Expertise of Honer Machinist
- Previous Honing experience essential
- Experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to shift working patterns - Nights
- Good timekeeping and housekeeping
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business at the forefront of their industry. The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus shift allowance and a comprehensive benefits package. For further details send your application today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.