Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are looking for an experienced Voice Engineer, to be based on-site with our client, a global investment bank. This is a contract role based at their offices in London, where you will be responsible for delivering and supporting activities within a Voice environment. The role will work across the entire Project Life Cycle, with an emphasis on the testing stage. You will be working with our client to analyse business needs and requirements, through to the planning of system migration and delivery of changes.
- CUCM (Call Manager experience)
- SIP experience (should be able to trace logs and troubleshoot complex issues)
- Cisco Jabber deployment practical experience
- Cisco Expressways (MRA)
- Ribbon SBC experience ( Preferred)
Strict adherence to company policies and wider regulations is mandatory
- Experience in deploying changes to voice infrastructure
- In depth understanding and experience of Voice Recording and IPC or Speakerbus is essential. Knowledge and experience in Cloud9 would be beneficial.
- Experience in project migration
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly when required
- Proven experience operating within a financial services environment will be highly desirable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.