Structural Revit Manager
Vertical Recruitment is working with a leading Structural Engineering Consultancy based in central Manchester. Due to the acquisition of significant and ongoing project work they are now looking to appoint a Senior Structural Revit Technician to undertake a management role within the Team. The position offers the right individual the chance to progress to Director level within the business.
About the client:
- A highly reputable consultancy offering Civil, Structural and Geo-Environmental Engineering services.
- The company operate from a network of global offices within the UK, Singapore, Australia, and Middle East.
- Specialisms include Civil and Structural Engineering Design across major construction sectors. Including Commercial, Residential, Retail.
- Incredible benefits for staff including attractive salaries and enhanced benefits package you would expect from a leading consultancy. 25 days holiday, flexible working, life assurance and health campaigns including cycle to work schemes.
- Modern working environment.
- Hybrid working model. 3 days in the office 2 day from home.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a Structural Engineering Consultancy.
- Both Revit modelling and AutoCAD detailing experience required. RC detailing beneficial.
- Sound technical knowledge of building structures.
- Able to mentor and develop a Team.
- Drawing production from Engineers sketches and from scratch.
- Allocation of packages of work amongst the team in order to meet deadlines and ensure smooth drawing production.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programs, whilst meeting commercial targets.
- Ensuring that drawing production follows company standards.
- Good communication skills, experience in dealing with other employees working as a member in project teams and delivering to external clients.
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations with the confidence to question engineers regarding coordination of details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.