Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Covering Large Supermarket Sites in the Liverpool / Wirral / North Wales Region.
Salary: £48,089 (this includes on call allowance – 1 week in every 4)
Benefits: 33 holidays/year, Vehicle, Private Pension, Health Care and Overtime (all overtime is a flat rate of time and a half) + 10% ASDA discount card (available once you pass your 12 week promotion)
Permanent - 45 hours a week – Monday to Friday
On Call of 1 week in every 4
We are advertising this role on behalf of our client 'City Facilities Management’. City were established in 1985 and the company has grown to become one of the worlds largest privately held, integrated FM companies.
City has a unique business model and for over 30 years has provided leading maintenance, engineering, technical procurement & support in dedicated partnerships with National Blue Chip companies. City also has a global presence with offices in the UK, Europe, North America, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
The culture and values of City are shaped by being a family business with people at the heart of what they do. The business has ambitious growth plans and is keen to attract people who are passionate about delivering great standards and service to customers. In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, industry leading Induction and training through our City & Guilds training academy and the opportunity to develop and progress is only limited by your own ambition.
City FM continue to enjoy sustained growth with its impressive multi-site client base which includes a National Facilities contract for ASDA.
THE FULL BENEFITS:
- Basic salary is £48,089 (includes on call allowance)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), plus many more benefits
- Overtime – flat rate of time and a half
The Refrigeration Engineer role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business.
The role will be covering ASDA stores in the Liverpool / Wirral / North Wales Areas. Our client is flexible on where person is based as long as they live in the Liverpool / Wirral / North Wales area as they can move the patch to suit your location.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Regional Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
- Previous exposure to operating within a Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F – Gas
Experience in Refrigeration Maintenance within Large Retail Supermarkets is preferred but our client is happy to consider Refrigeration Maintenance from other commercial / Industrial sectors.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis.
To apply for this vacancy please submit full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.