Remediation Project Manager- Bristol
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Remediation to join an award winning remediation company. The role will include leading daily site briefings and overseeing sub-contractors, as well as managing and overseeing remediation sites in line with the project goals. The suitable candidate will have experience in taking large projects from the initial design stage through to implementation and completion. The successful candidate will be degree qualified, ideally with additional vocational training.
Key skills and Experience needed:
- Degree qualified in the relevant field
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong knowledge of remediation and contaminated land
- Exceptional knowledge and training in Health and Safety, including CSCS accreditation or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills to motivate, liaise and delegate
- Waste management experience (Desirable)
Typical Duties in this role:
- Manage and oversee remediation sites in line with the project goals
- Lead daily site briefings
- Oversee plant operators, contractors, suppliers, and laborers
- Attend project workshops and meetings to ensure your team is updated on the latest site conditions including risks
- Ensure site records such as inspection registers, daily site logs and others are kept up to date
- Ensure that quality standards are met by adhering to legal regulations and safety procedures
- Liaise with clients and colleagues
This role offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as career progression prospects within a forward-thinking company.
To discuss this Remediation Project Manager role and other roles within this field then please call Courtney on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.