Commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Nottingham, Loughborough, Tamworth
£24,000 - £34,000 + Holiday + Pension + Training + Progression + Life Assurance
Are you a Structural Engineer with a background in masonry and construction looking to join a global leading company who offer excellent training opportunities and the chance to progress your career?
On offer is the opportunity to join a well-established company who invest heavily in their staff through comprehensive training and excellent benefits.
You will be working as part of a wider company who operate with a range of blue chip clients, supplying steel lintels and structural supports to a range of constructions. The company have grown from strength to strength, and therefore they are now looking for a Structural Engineer to join their ranks and contribute to their successful team.
This role would suit a Structural Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or Construction, looking for an excellent opportunity to progress their career within a highly competitive field.
- Produce designs for masonry supports and lintels to customer specifications
- Calculate loads imposed on products
- Conduct training presentations for staff, customers and site personnel
- Undertake assessment of manufacturing processes and product integrity
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Experience working with construction materials
- Experience using CAD software, AutoCAD and Solidworks desirable
- Excellent customer service
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria please apply or contact Harriet Bennett at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.