We are looking for a reliable Fire & Security Engineer to work mainly In the London area. The role of the Fire and Security Engineer within our team is to Install and maintain A range of fire and security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements You will work across a variety of projects and will be working alongside a well-established company. Contracts will have working hours between 08:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with as much optional overtime as requested.
Daily responsibilities include
- Installing and Maintaining Fire & Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements
- Conversant with current industry standards
- Ability to work closely with sub-contract labour and onsite clients.
- Self-motivated and able to organise workload, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good all-round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems with electrical/electronic experience
- Must be able to perform well when working alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with both external and internal customers in a professional and consistent manner.
- Full Driving License Required
- Company Van
- Fuel card
- Training courses
- Chance for progression within the company
- Pension scheme
- Good work culture
- Company Events
- 20 days holiday annually plus bank holidays
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
We’re a Well-established Fire and Security Company who provide a high standard of fire protection, security, CCTV, access control and telecommunication systems across a broad spectrum of industries and environments.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.