My clients are recruiting multiple van mobile Air Conditioning Engineers covering commercial sites in Central and North West London, a fast growing family run facilities service provider. They offer their customers a complete service for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning and chiller solutions.
The air conditioning engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRF's, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high-level technical mastery.
Air Conditioning Engineer - Gloucestershire Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry (Not Essential)
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas) CAT-1
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Living within a commutable distance of Gloucestershire
Air Conditioning Engineer - Gloucestershire Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £36,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Full equipped company van - Business use only.
- Pension & 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
Please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.