Our client, a HVAC specialist, are currently seeking a Commercial Gas Supervisor to join their team based around the Central and South London area. The client cover both project work and maintenance contracts, across commercial sectors, including educational buildings, offices and other commercial sites.
The main duty of the role will be supervising a team of engineers, along with assisting the contracts manager with all aspects of the gas service and maintenance contracts. Some of the other task included in the role are; being a primary contact for engineers working on site, carrying out toolbox talks, assisting with 'problem jobs' / providing technical assistance and ensuring gas compliance across engineers work.
The successful individual will need to have knowledge of all gas service, repairs and maintenance along with 3+ years within a supervisory position. Work will be split between sites and the office in the Bermondsey area.
Commercial Gas Supervisor Position Requirements
- 3+ Years' experience within a similar position
- Ability to follow Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and manager clients expectations
- Knowledge of all Gas Service, repair and maintenance
- Managing engineers across the patch area
- Based within commutable distance of Bermondsey
Commercial Gas Supervisor Position Remuneration
- £48,000 - £50,000 basic salary
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Working hours - 8am to 5pm
- Progression opportunities due to rapid growth
- Package negotiable
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.