A large commercial client of mine is currently searching for a keen and enthusiastic building services engineer to work on days Monday - Friday. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within a cooperate environment. This is a foot mobile and the client will pay your travel zones 1 – 2.
General Duties of the building services engineer:
- PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
- All Mechanical and some Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
- A working knowledge of Air-conditioning systems and a basic knowledge of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
- Being on a call out rota to cover out of hour's breakdown emergencies.
- Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
- Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
- Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
- Level 3 qualified – Mechanical or Electrical. Commercial Gas
- Suitable additional qualifications I:E FGAS
- L8 qualified and experience
- Sound electrical knowledge
- Multi-skilled, all round building services knowledge
If you are interested in the above role please apply to the role now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.