Senior Field Service Engineer (MRI Medical Imaging)
- Basic Salary £60,000 - £65,000
- On Target Earnings £90K
- 10% Bonus
- Car Allowance £6,000
- Overtime (£10,000 - £15,000)
- Excellent benefits package
The Role - Senior Field Service Engineer (MRI Medical Imaging)
Following expansion, they seek to recruit a customer focused and technically motivated Senior Field Service Engineer responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of their range of highly advanced MRI imaging systems.
Your Background - Senior Field Service Engineer (MRI Medical Imaging)
To be considered for this exciting role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong background working in a field service or technical support role, gained within a medical imaging environment with extensive experience of repairing MRI medical imaging systems
- Qualified to a minimum of ONC or HNC level or above in electronics or another relevant technical discipline
- Impeccable customer service skills and a confident and professional manner in customer facing environments
The Company - Senior Field Service Engineer (MRI Medical Imaging)
- My client is a leader in healthcare
- Impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare equipment sector
- Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of equipment modalities
- Their success is based upon a commitment to leading facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.